Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Healthy Snacks

Maybe I'm the only one, but getting through the day without munching on everything in sight can be hard! When I find healthy snacks that I love, I stick with those. Keep these snacks around and kick the unhealthy snacks out so that you won't be tempted!

• Frozen grapes - This is my favorite, especially in the summertime!
• Berries in yogurt
• Celery or apple slices with Peanut Butter
• Dark Chocolate - I like to buy the Hersheys kisses, and limit myself to one or two.
• Banana dipped in small amount of chocolate or peanut butter
• Applesauce
• Juice smoothies - Try this healthy Jamba recipe
• Grilled pineapple
• Fresh sugar snap peas
• Rice with soy sauce
Remember, the BEST thing you can snack on is fruits or veggies. Especially those veggies!
And also, check me out here to see the results of my 6 weeks to a flat stomach:

1 comment: